Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Phatwa Phactory

found this web site and most of it was quite amusing


Hali Cespedes Zane said...

Hi Edward,

have you seen this one yet?

(Except it's not really true that there are no Muslims in L.A.)

RL said...


I like to exchange blog link with you

If agreeable , pls add a link to my blog and let me know

I’ll reciprocate

My Lounge

mutmeina said...

Wow.Very nice! MasaAllah!
Selam :)

True Life said...

Respected brother,

I want to invite you to the Defenders of Truth Voice Room on PalTalk. The room is 24/7 open and plays Bayanaat and Hamd-o-Naat by respected Ulama of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama’ah Hanafi Deoband. As well do live Tajweed and Fehm-ul-Qur’an classes happen regularly.

Find out more here:

This weekend they have been exclusivly streaming the excellent Seerat-un-Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) Jalsa live from Karachi:

You don't have to approve this comment, when you've read the message. Unless you want to support this small effort - in this case Jazak'Allah.

Jazak’Allah khair