Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ramadan

Omar cannot perform the Ramadan fast-- No matter how hard he tries, he just loves to eat too much, and the fast stresses to the max his feeble will.One day, a group of Omar's friends come up to him on the street.One speaks, "Omar, we are your friends, and we have noticed that even though you do not fast for Ramadan, you do join with your family and partake in the predawn meal of Souhour. What we want to know is, if you do not fast, then why even bother with Souhour???" Omar replied in kind, "my dear friends, if I cannot do what is fard , at least I can do what is sunnah."

3 comments:

Balqis said...

This one really gave me a big luagh! Thanx for sharing it.
Can i link urs to mine? thanx.

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh out loud! Jazakallah!

Unknown said...

hahaha... that was a very good one...