Monday, June 19, 2006

Groceries

An old Muslim woman lived next door to an antheits. Every day she would stand on her front porch and cry "Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah! I belive in You!" and the athist would look out his window and say "There is no Allah! There is no God! You're wasting your time, old woman!" She would turn up her nose and walk into her house.This went on for years.
One day she came out and cried "Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah! I have no money for food this week, but I belive in You! I know You'll give me my provisions!" Upon hearing this, the atheist concocted an evil plan.The next day the woman found four large bags of groceries on her front porch. She took them inside and came out again and cried out "Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah! I had no money for food this week, but I belived in You and You came through for me! Allahu Akbar!!"
The atheist jumped from behind the bushes and said "Aha! Allah didn't put those groceries there! I did! That proves there's no Allah!"The old woman said "Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah, I truly believe in You! Not only did you give me my provisions for the week, but you made Shaitan pay for it!"

2 comments:

............... said...

I LOVE this one!!!

ayman said...

nice ;)